Get a Marmalade Quick Quote now.
Buy a selected new Ford Fiesta and you could be eligible for a Ford contribution of up to £500 towards your insurance premium with Marmalade.
More affordable insurance and a brand new Fiesta: in five easy steps
1. Choose the eligible new Fiesta model you want. Please see terms and conditions of the offer.
2. Hit Marmalade Quick Quote to get an idea of cost, including Ford’s contribution.
3. Contact your nearest Ford Dealer to arrange a test drive and get a quote to finance the car. Tell them you’re interested in the Ford Young Driver Insurance offer.
4. Get a full insurance quote from Marmalade to see the exact total cost of insuring the car.
5. Formally notify your local Ford Dealer and Marmalade to finalise your Ford Options plan and insurance policy. They’ll also arrange to fit a special telematics ‘black box’ in your new car. For customers aged 17-24 financing an eligible car on the Young Driver programme, Ford will make a contribution of up to £500 towards the cost of their black box insurance provided by Marmalade as follows:
Young Driver - insurance premium example
|Customer to pay||£750|
These are maximums - i.e. no cashback will be paid in the event that the annual premium is lower than the Ford contribution. In this case the insurance would be free.
Your insurance premium can be paid as a single lump sum or monthly as arranged via Marmalade.
Retail only. Subject to availability at participating UK Ford Dealers for new vehicles, contracted between 1 October 2016 and 31 December 2016 and registered between 1 October 2016 and 31 March 2017.
Insurance: Insurance contributions only available on eligible Fiesta models. First year contribution up to £500, only available through Marmalade, subject to normal underwriting and eligibility criteria. Available to drivers aged 17 to 24. Other terms and conditions apply. Not available in conjunction with any other insurance offer.
Marmalade is a trading style of Young Marmalade Limited (registered in England under company number 04627884) and Provisional Marmalade Limited (Registered in England and Wales under company number 06779950). Registered office for both companies is Marmalade House, Alpha Business Centre, Mallard Road, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8AF. Young Marmalade Limited is an Appointed Representative of Provisional Marmalade Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm Reference Number 542063. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fsa.gov.uk/register/.
INS2016/014B Exp 31/12/2016
Who are Marmalade? And what is telematics insurance?
Marmalade specialise in providing insurance for 17-24 year olds, helping young drivers to develop safe driving skills and puts them in the driving seat to save money on their premiums.
When you buy a new Ford on this programme, it will be fitted (at no extra charge) with a small telematics black box that transmits real-time driving data – things like acceleration, braking, cornering and average speed. You’ll be able to log onto their dedicated portal to view your journeys and access e-learning modules for helpful tips to help you develop your driving skills.
Terms and conditions
Ford important information - Non Commercial Vehicles: Retail
All Ford UK current promotions only apply to vehicles supplied directly by an Authorised Ford UK Dealer.
- Ford Motor Company Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw these promotions at any time, without prior notice.
- For terms and conditions of specific current promotions, please contact your participating UK Ford Dealer.
- Retail customers only and applies only to passenger cars i.e. not applicable to Commercial Vehicles.
- Eligible Ford Fiestas are subject to availability at participating UK Ford Dealers and must be contracted between 1 October 2016 and 31 December 2016 and registered between 1 October 2016 and 31 March 2017. Contact your participating Ford Dealer for terms and conditions, and for a current personalised quotation.
- Insurance premium contribution offer only available to customers aged 17-24 who purchase an eligible new Ford Fiesta when they insure their car with Marmalade.
- The insurance premium contribution is only available for 1 year’s insurance.
- For terms and conditions of Young Driver insurance please visit www.ford.wearemarmalade.co.uk/insurance-information
- Vehicles shown are for illustration purposes only.
- Details correct as of 30 September 2016.
- Please ensure you refer to the ford.co.uk site terms and conditions.
- Please note that to be eligible for the insurance contribution, your policy must start within 30 days of your eligible vehicle purchase.
|Style 1.25||All 1.5 TDCi, 1.6, 1.6T engines|
|Zetec (including Blue and White) 1.0 1.0T, 1.25||Studio, ECOnetic|
|Zetec S (including Red and Black) 1.0T||ST|
|Titanium and Titanium X|
|ST-Line (including Red and Black)|
Please note that the Ford insurance contribution amounts are ‘Up to’ as the full contribution will not be required if a customer’s quoted premium is less than the Ford contribution value. For example, if a customer’s insurance premium (excluding the Ford contribution) is £400 on a Fiesta, Ford will contribute only £400 leaving the customer with nothing to pay. If a customer’s insurance premium (excluding the Ford contribution) is £900 on a Fiesta, Ford will contribute £500 leaving the customer with £400 to pay.